The low-cost MultiCam 1000 Series Plasma is equipped with standard features normally only found on more expensive CNC plasma cutting machines. The 1000 Series Plasma features dual drives, an engineered aluminum extrusion frame, 25mm bearings throughout, and state-of-the-art Hypertherm plasma units, as well as the legendary ease-of-use of the MultiCam Controller.
For companies looking for value in a Plasma cutter, the 1000 Series is the perfect solution.
1000 Series Plasma Standard Features:
No machine offers more standard features than the MultiCam.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusion design for high strength and rigidity.
- High-Speed contouring
- User-friendly MultiCam Controller
- Material Database
- Downdraft table
- Self adjusting pressure foot
- Precision dual X-axis drives
- 8 Megabytes of Memory with unlimited file size transfer capabilities
- Standard Ethernet or RS232 direct connections
- Handheld keypad interface allows operator to set job parameters, jog the machine, perform system tests and download jobs from a remote computer system
- Standard shape library with automatic array.
- Ethernet and serial communications interface are available to the host computer system
- Productivity Software Suite is included
- Bar-code scanning interface and 2D part digitizing are available options
Integrated Material Database
When you change material type, material thickness, or arc current many parameters such as feedrate, pierce delay, pierce height, etc. all need to be adjusted. MultiCam has made this process simple by integrating all of these cutting values into a simple to use menu driven database on our hand held controller. The user simply selects material type, thickness, and arc current and all of the settings are adjusted automatically.