The MultiCam 3000 Series Plasma is the perfect choice for those looking for value in a machine tool quality CNC Plasma Cutting System. The rigid, all-steel frame supports a variety of standard or high-definition plasma units and is combined with the industry's easiest -to-use operator interface, as well as the quality features, and high level of service that comes with owning a MultiCam.
And because it's a MultiCam, the 3000 Series also comes with the full support of the MultiCam Technology Center network, with locations worldwide. MultiCam sales, service, support and training are always located nearby.
3000 Series Plasma Standard Features:
No machine offers more standard features than the MultiCam.
- High-Speed contouring
- Fully programmable retract between parts.
- Automatic initial pierce height
- User-friendly MultiCam Controller
- Material Database
- Downdraft table
- Precision dual X-axis drives
- Stress-relieved heavy duty all steel construction.
- 25 mm linear ball bearing profile rails for maximum stiffness
- 8 Megabytes of Memory with unlimited file size transfer capabilities
- Standard Ethernet or RS232 direct connections
Yes, you do get Ethernet, Material Database, and one of the easiest to use hand held interfaces for no additional cost!
- Handheld keypad interface allows operator to set job parameters, jog the machine, perform system tests and download jobs from a remote computer system
- Standard shape library with automatic array.
- Ethernet and serial communications interface are available to the host computer system
- Productivity Software Suite is included
- Bar-code scanning interface and 2D part digitizing are available options
Integrated Material Database
When you change material type, material thickness, or arc current many parameters such as feedrate, pierce delay, pierce height, etc. all need to be adjusted. MultiCam has made this process simple by integrating all of these cutting values into a simple to use menu driven database on our hand held controller. The user simply selects material type, thickness, and arc current and all of the settings are adjusted automatically.