Designed for manufacturers who need to cut heavy plate or need a large processing area without sacrificing accuracy or cut quality. The 6000 Series motion platform is independent of the cutting surface helping to insure that the motion platform will not be damaged from material loading or from the high heat of oxyfuel cutting. Available widths are 8’ to 20’, with lengths starting at 12’. Add additional 5’ and 10’ sections to make the 6000 system the perfect complement to your production facility. With a rapid traverse speed of 1000 ipm, the rigid, heavy, all-steel construction combined with precision guide ways makes this system one of the most accurate heavy cutting systems on the market today.
6000 Series Standard Features:
No machine offers more standard features than the MultiCam.
- High-Speed contouring
- Fully programmable retract between parts.
- Automatic initial pierce height
- User-friendly MultiCam Controller
- Material Database
- Modular X-axis beams are made from heavy tubing with machined bearing references
- Ground roller ways with integrated rack and wipers
- Gantry has top mounted linear bearings and robust rack drive
- Capable of carriying several different process' such as: Ox-fuel, Plasma, Hy Definition Plasma, Scribe, Drill & Electrospindle
- Stress-relieved heavy duty all steel construction.
- Optional PCWorkstation with graphical interface
- 8 Megabytes of Memory with unlimited file size transfer capabilities
- Standard Ethernet or RS232 direct connections
- Single carriage can support Oxy-fuel and Plasma with torch height control
Yes, you do get Ethernet, Material Database, and one of the easiest to use hand held interfaces for no additional cost!
- Handheld keypad interface allows operator to set job parameters, jog the machine, perform system tests and download jobs from a remote computer system
- Standard shape library with automatic array.
- Ethernet and serial communications interface are available to the host computer system
- Productivity Software Suite is included
- Bar-code scanning interface and 2D part digitizing are available options
Integrated Material Database
When you change material type, material thickness, or arc current many parameters such as feedrate, pierce delay, pierce height, etc. all need to be adjusted. MultiCam has made this process simple by integrating all of these cutting values into a simple to use menu driven database on our hand held controller. The user simply selects material type, thickness, and arc current and all of the settings are adjusted automatically.