MultiCam’s 3000 Series CNC routers are loaded with standard features normally associated with more expensive machines. The ATC (automatic tool change) option gives the user maximum machining flexibility and the all-steel, moving-gantry design allows machining of large parts while maintaining a small, space-saving footprint.
Designed for a wide range of medium-duty panel processing applications, the 3000 Series machines are the perfect solution for companies looking for both value and high-performance in a CNC router.
3000 Series Standard Features:
No machine offers more standard features than the MultiCam.
- Automatic Tool Calibration
- User-friendly operator interface
- 25 mm linear ball bearing profile rails for maximum stiffness
- 1,700 inches/minute rapid traverse
- Standard Automatic Tool Calibration.
- High Speed 3 axis Motion Controller.
- 12 Megabytes of Memory with unlimited file size transfer capabilities
- Standard Ethernet or RS232 direct connections
Yes, you do get Ethernet, Automatic Tool Calibration, and one of the easiest to use hand held interfaces for no additional cost!
- Handheld keypad interface allows operator to set job parameters, jog the machine, perform system tests and download jobs from a remote computer system
- Standard shape library with automatic array.
- Ethernet and serial communications interface are available to the host computer system
- Productivity Software Suite is included
- Bar-code scanning interface and 2D part digitizing are available options