The MultiCam MT Series models are heavy-duty small to medium format CNC routers. They are designed to exceed the needs of mold makers, plastic fabricators, solid wood manufacturing, and the machining of non-ferrous metals.
Your success depends on being able to craft perfect pieces every time. Expect a level of quality with the MultiCam that is consistent form the first to the thousandth piece.
The MultiCam MT Series can improve your shops productivity as well as overall job costs. It gives you the capability to handle a diversity of jobs to expand your horizons by taking advantage of new opportunities.
MT Series Standard Features:
No machine offers more standard features than the MultiCam.
- Fixed bridge moving table design with all steel construction which is stress relieved and machined. This heavy tubular steel machine is suitable for applications requiring exceptional rigidity and accuracy
- 1 inch gridded phenolic vacuum top bolted to a tubular steel frame or T-Slot Table
- 8 inches of Z axis bridge clearance
- 10.6 inches of Z axis stroke
- X and Y axes feature 32 x 32 mm ground ball screws
- Handles hard woods, acrylics and many other materials including aluminum up to 1 inch thick
- User-friendly operator interface
- 25 mm linear ball bearing profile rails
- Drive System: X,Y,Z-Ball Screw
- Standard Power: 220V/50 or 60HZ
- 2200 inches/minute rapid traverse
- Standard Automatic Tool Calibration.
- 12 Megabytes of Memory with unlimited file size transfer capabilities
- Standard Ethernet or RS232 direct connections
- Ball Screws are standard on the X,Y, and Y axis
Yes, you do get Ethernet, Automatic Tool Calibration, and one of the easiest to use hand held interfaces for no additional cost!
- Handheld keypad interface allows operator to set job parameters, jog the machine, perform system tests and download jobs from a remote computer system
- Ethernet and serial communications interface are available to the host computer system
- Productivity Software Suite is included
- Bar-code scanning interface and 2D and 3D digitizing are available options