The low-cost MultiCam 1000 Series pure water jet is equipped with standard features normally only found on more expensive CNC waterjet cutting machines. The 1000 Series WaterJet features dual drives, an engineered aluminum extrusion frame, 25mm bearings throughout, and a state-of-the-art KMT Water Jet System, as well as the legendary ease-of-use of the MultiCam Controller.
For companies looking for value in a water jet cutter, the 1000 Series is the perfect solution.
1000 Series WaterJet Standard Features:
- No machine offers more standard features than the MultiCam.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusion design for high strength and rigidity.
- High-Speed contouring
- User-friendly MultiCam Controller
- Material Database
- Precision dual X-axis drives
- 8 Megabytes of Memory with unlimited file size transfer capabilities
- Standard Ethernet or RS232 direct connections
- Handheld keypad interface allows operator to set job parameters, jog the machine, perform system tests and download jobs from a remote computer system
- Standard shape library with automatic array.
- Ethernet and serial communications interface are available to the host computer system
- Productivity Software Suite is included
- Bar-code scanning interface and 2D part digitizing are available options