The MultiCam 6000 Series CNC water jet cutting system is an affordable, highly accurate production cutting solution. The MultiCam 6000 Series machine raises the bar when it comes to manufacturing excellence. This system is manufactured using precision ground helical rack and pinion gears, 35mm linear bearing rails, and top of the line high precision planetary gearboxes. Your investment is protected with armoloy rail coatings, labyrinth seals, bellows, and built in self test routines. If that wasn't enough, the MultiCam gantry and X beams are welded, stressed relieved, and machined from heavy structural steel. It is no surprise that the MultiCam 6000 Series system is one of the more reliable, smoothest and accurate cutting systems on the market today.
6000 Series Standard Features:
No machine offers more standard features than the MultiCam.
- Digital Brushless AC Servos provide high-speed contouring
- Fully programmable retract between cuts
- User friendly MultiCam Controller
- Standard Ethernet interface with DNC file system with unlimited file size transfer capabilities.
- Material Database accessible via hand-held keypad
- Modular X-axis beams are made from heavy tubing with machined bearing references
- Massive 35mm linear bearings
- Helical rack and pinion
- High precision planetary gearboxes with 1 arc minute backlash and 5 year warranty.
- All axis are environmentally protected by bellows
- Single or multiple head configurations available
- Fast switching between pure water and abrasive cutting
- Tool-free, hand tightening abrasive nozzle design
- Tighter water jet stream for increased cutting speed
- Stress-relieved heavy-duty all steel construction.
- Optional PC Workstation with graphical interface